When you visit The Vein Center office our friendly, professional staff will greet you and prepare you for your exam or procedure.
If you are a new patient click on the link titled “For New Patients: History Information Form” found below to print a new patient history form. To help speed up your visit fill out the new patient history form and submit it to an office staff member upon your arrival.
- For New Patients: History Information Form – (Coming Soon)
- Privacy Policies and Information – (Coming Soon)
If you’re unable to open these files, you probably need to download the free Adobe Reader program, click here to downlaod or click on the Adobe Reader icon
The Vein Center participates with many different insurance companies, including most HMOs. If you are referred by an HMO or PPO, you will need to bring the appropriate authorization form with you.
If we do not participate with your insurance, you will be given a receipt that you may submit for reimbursement. We will make every effort to help you submit your claim, however, payment is expected at the time of your examination. If you have any questions concerning your coverage, contact us and we will be happy to assist you prior to your examination.
Medicare, Blue Cross, PPOM & Priority Health Accepted.
- Clinical results of autologous infrainguinal revascularization using grafts originating distal to the femoral bifurcation in patients with mild inflow disease.
- Clinical presentation and venous severity scoring of patients with extended deep axial venous reflux.
- Endovenous laser ablation of saphenous vein is an effective treatment modality for lower extremity varicose veins.
- Lower energy endovenous laser ablation of the great saphenous vein with 980 nm diode laser in continuous mode.
Venous Research Provided by PubMed is a service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine that includes over 16 million citations from MEDLINE and other life science journals for biomedical articles back to the 1950s. PubMed includes links to full text articles and other related resources.